See how easy it is to create eLearning Interactions!
Building eLearning interactions is easy! Create everything online and then download a single file to insert in your eLearning course or presentation. No programming skills or software needed!
NOTE: This software is different from our eLearning Template Library.
1. Choose an Interaction
Log into the website and choose from a library of eLearning interactions, games, and quizzes. (Tabs, bars, time lines, hot spots, game shows, sports, draggers, flashcards, knowledge checks, and more!)
- No IT department needed… No software to install (we’re just a website)!
- No programming skills needed.
- No plug-ins.
2. Insert your Text and Images
Just input your text into the website editor. Quickly add and position an image and even add audio.
- Format the text any way you’d like. (Color, bolding, italics, fonts, size, hyperlinks, bullets, and more.)
- Your image automatically re-sizes to fit the interaction.
3. Apply a Theme
Choose from a library of themes to make your interaction look awesome!
- Choose from tons of pre-built themes.
- Change the colors of the buttons and backgrounds.
- Upload your own background images.
- Mix and match button styles and backgrounds to create your own theme.
- Save a theme to use later.
4. Download and Use
After creating your eLearning interaction masterpiece it’s time to use it. Just click the Download button to download your interaction. The file output is a single Flash file (.swf) or an HTML 5 package, that you can easily embed in your eLearning course and/or website.
- Download a single Flash .swf file or HTML 5 package
- Import the interaction in your eLearning authoring software.
- All major eLearning authoring software imports Flash files and/or HTML 5 (e.g. Articulate Presenter, Storyline, Unison, ProForm, Lectora, Captivate 4, Udutu, iSpring, Toolbook, Brainshark, etc.)